You have the option of being supported by your service provider.
Important: The service provider must be a REDDCRYPT partner. If he is not yet a REDDCRYPT partner please contact him about this possibility. Alternatively we will be happy to recommend a REDDCRYPT partner to you (contact us).
If you would like to select a partner you will find this option at
Settings -> My Organization -> My Partner
Please enter at least three characters in the search. After that you will be able to select the matching partners.
After you have selected your partner a new window will open with permissions that you can assign to your partner.
With the permissions you can decide which settings your partner is allowed to set for you.
- Manage Accounts: Can manage user accounts belonging to the organization and inivite new members
- Remove Organization Account: Can remove user from the organization
- Delete Organization Account: Can delete user accounts belonging to the organization
- Manage Permissions: Can manage permissions of users
Organisation and Compliance
- Manage Master Key: Can create a master key use it to decrypt emails and accept/reject user password reset
- Manage Organization Profile: Can create modify and delete a company profile
- Manage Trusted Domains: Can manage the trusted domains of the organization
- View Compliance Log: Can view all entries of the compliance log
- Payment: Can edit payment information and order new licenses
- Read License: Can view the license information (type, usercount, expiration date) of the organization
Once you have selected a partner you will find the “Actions” button.
Currently these four actions are available:
- Change the selected partner: The search mask appears again and you can search for another partner.
- Remove partner: The partner and all permissions are removed.
- Edit permissions: You can edit the permissions for the partner.
- Edit roles: You can also assign a role to the partner instead of individual permissions.
Two roles are currently available:
- Admin: The partner gets full access and can edit all settings of the organization
- Billing: The partner gets access to the license information (type, usercount, expiration date) and has the possibility to order new licenses